|In order to provide a diverse and increasingly mobile workforce with the skills to thrive in a changing business environment, organisations are investing heavily in flexible and blended approaches to learning and development.
For learning to be effective, optimal learning environments are more likely to involve a blend of delivery methods...
The Blended Learning goal is to make informed decisions about how to manage and use a palette of available instructional resources to achieve business, performance and individual objectives.
Learning and Development practitioners are increasingly interested in developing a portfolio of interventions that better target development needs, stimulate change and performance improvement.
A Blended Learning Management System model will be referenced in this Masterclass to cover analysis, planning, solution design, development, implementation and evaluation. This approach reflects a significant shift in learning strategy by those who have adopted it.
Many organisations are already combining e-Learning or technology based platforms (online), with on-the-job training, face-to-face instruction, coaching, mentoring and informal learning.
In the not-too-distant future the greatest gains in organisational capability will be through the creative application of web 2.0 technologies. To be successful, Learning professionals will need to deeply understand individuals, teams and workflow.
This interactive and collaborative learning experience will help you answer questions such as:
1. What will convince management that this initiative is a strong idea?
2. How do I confidently define strategy, objectives, benefits and estimated costs?
3. How can our e-Learning strategy integrate with other employee self-service initiatives?
4. How will e-Learning integrate with career development and talent mapping?
5. Do we have adequate resources to deliver sustained quality?
6. How do we get our people ready for change?
7. What are the best approaches to measure evaluate and sustain our success?