Genuine leadership starts from within; it requires you to identify what drives you, map out your professional purpose and take ownership of your pathway. A clear understanding of Emotional Intelligence and practicing self-awareness will allow you to break through both internal and external barriers, gain control of your cognitive perspectives and lead from the heart.
This interactive workshop will enable delegates to delve into the basics of Emotional Intelligence and apply it to their personal leadership style to promote authenticity and self-awareness. This workshop will provide delegates with valuable skills to lead better and brighter.
Self-leadership - Your personal leadership matrix
• Explore your personal leadership framework
• Understand your strategies and thinking styles
• Map out your drivers, strengths and purpose
Exploring cognitive perspectives
• Explore beliefs and values and how it shapes your world
• Identify your current leadership style
• Create your vision for how you want to show up as a leader
Emotional Intelligence for leadership
• What is Emotional Intelligence?
• Understand the impact of EQ to self-leadership
• Learn how to apply Emotional Intelligence
• Create a self-leadership goal and plan
• Develop strategies to overcome internal and external barriers
• Identify the resources needed to execute your plan